May 16, 2007

Sherwood Table

I was not able to make a trainer for sherwood due to some exteame problems. But I have something just as good. Ive made a cheat engine table which has a money hack. I may make another with even more hacks though but hey unlimited money in an mmorpg. Note you may need to have Cheat Engine to run this. Also when you use the hack as soon as you get more gold then your gold will increase. Like say I have 50 gold. I use the money hack to change it to 1000. Now go open a barrel or something and get the gold inside you will see that you now have the amount you want. Also dragon fable... I dont have an account but ill start messing around with it and might make a trainer\table.

Also a table is exactly like a trainer but not made with VB6 and I dont like to call them trainers anyway.

Download Sherwood Table

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u plz make a dragon fabel trainer

Anonymous said...

yo teiz.
Could i have the number you used in the table to get the money hack. Email me (meeman666@aim.com)

Thanks

Kool kid said...

CAN U MAKE A DRAGON FABLE TRAINER/TABLE PLZ PLZ PLZ

Anonymous said...

тут на официальном блоге подобран громадный набор [url=http://www.filmkpktut.ru/]кино[/url].