Jun 22, 2008

Dragon Fable old project

Very old project I made, it has great filters that help a lot.
Except for 1 hack that does not work, the Gorgok hack, it's very old in the times of Gorgok's return.
So if you may do not use that hack.

Hacks included and how to use them.
-Dragon amulet hack.
-999 slots, for 20 slot holders only.
-Gold hack 3 parts, for renegade's mission.
Please use them all.
-Male/Female hack.
-Race Angel/Human/Devil.
-Gorgok's hack but it doesn't work anymore.

How to use them:

Download WPE pro from www.wpepro.net, extract WPE pro to where ever you may want.
Download my filters and extract them to where ever you want too.
Then load WPE pro, open my "Average Hacks.flt"
Check them all except for Gorgok's, and click the OK button.
Make sure you click the ok button.
Oh and by the way, you have to click the ok button AFTER you login to Dragonfable, and attach the process to your browser.

Then you may enjoy my hacks, I have tried to improve them, but I couldn't find anything to filter other then variable based hacks.
Comment for any recommendations, but please do not give me your password/username or your character information, I do not do that anymore.
Give me hacks that don't need the variable.

Download


Enjoy.
-Wolf

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

it dose not work this sucks

Anonymous said...

plz next time make it user friendly it so hard to open I have not used it..

mariomansp said...

Maybe you just dont know what it is or how to use it -.-

Demoniz3d-wolf said...

It does work I lvled up to 27 when I was a lvl 13 or something.
I did all that in like 5 mins or so.
I got a doom weapon and full armor from that lord darkness guy,w/e.
if you want I can give you my account, add me on XFire.
demoniz3d12

if you don't know what XFire is go to:
www.xfire.com

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A PIECE OF SHIT. I had to run my fucking assissan file to get rid of the WPE pro from my desktop use a fkin easier shit dude. why not make it some damn trainer with all the shit. like u dl it, open it, click on the buttons and there u go. FAIL.

Unknown said...

I earned lots of cash so shut up

Anonymous said...

where is the renegade mission i cant find it help me!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is the renegade mission i cant find it?

Anonymous said...

where is renegade mission??? i cant find it help me
-turbo negro

Anonymous said...

how do u open the filter

Anonymous said...

does the hack stay if you logout x out wpepro and log back on

Anonymous said...

hiya,dude.my comp has a prob so i cant go to plunder to download it...can u give me a direct link to download it?please i wanna try those hacks!!!same for your other trainers pls...as the same format as your very lastest post...can?i REALLY REAlly wanna try.i told ppt27.blogspot.com 2 i think u noe him

Anonymous said...

hiya,dude.my comp has a prob so i cant go to plunder to download it...can u give me a direct link to download it?please i wanna try those hacks!!!same for your other trainers pls...as the same format as your very lastest post...can?i REALLY REAlly wanna try.i told ppt27.blogspot.com 2 i think u noe him

Brandon X said...

This Sucks Man!!!!!!!!

I Have To Enter Some Password Thingy

Anonymous said...

hey can some one tell me why this isnt working i followed everything on the post but i dont get more gold or xp like it says

Anonymous said...

um ok i have everything but how to i extract it i cant change it to zip folder and wenever i try it just gives me some random typing thing that dont make sense:(